I've absolutely loved working with you!
If you are willing, I would love to share your story on my blog.
Please dig deep and let us know how this experience changed you, helped you, and made you feel beautiful! Let me help you share your story of self-love.
In the form below, please take a few minutes and dig deep to write a journal-style entry about your perspective on beauty standards, body positivity, and your journey to self love. Include your thoughts on boudoir in general, your experience at Katie Larrington Boudoir Studio, and how that helped you and may help others in their journey as well. Let the words flow naturally, and I'll edit your paragraphs for the blog if needed (but I won't change what you say).
Here are some thoughts and prompts to help you write your post:
- What have been your experience/thoughts/feelings about society's beauty standards?
- Tell us your personal story and about your journey to self love. (Dig deep!)
- Why did you choose to do boudoir? As a gift, as a celebration, to get your mojo back?
- What was your biggest fear before hiring me? Did it come true, and if not, what happened instead?
- On a scale of 1-10, how did you rate your body confidence before your shoot? How about after your shoot?
- Were you nervous about your shoot? How did Katie help?
- How did you feel after you saw your photos for the first time?
- What, specifically, was your favorite part of your boudoir experience and why?
- Did you enjoy working with Katie (and the makeup artist)?
- What products from Katie Larrington Boudoir do you absolutely love?
- What advice would you give to other women thinking about having a boudoir session?
- If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?